Convivium Settles into New Online Home
CONVIVIUM SETTLES INTO NEW ONLINE HOME
Magazine moves forward with new digital presence as premier hub for faith in our common life
December 20, 2016
HAMILTON – Convivium is starting a new chapter in its life today as a digital media outlet. The great Convivium content readers have enjoyed is now freely available on a new website: www.convivium.ca. Aside from a great new look, we’ve made several other improvements to Convivium’s digital home:
- Our latest article will always be right at the top of the website
- The latest columns from Fr. Raymond de Souza and Peter Stockland now get front page treatment on Convivium
- Convivium is now the go-to place for articles and commentary from Cardus program directors, taking over the role of the Cardus Blog
- Looking for some of Convivium’s past content? Scroll down to find six featured articles you may have missed
- Convivium now offers access to the Thread of 1,000 Stories – a medley of stories about the role faith plays in daily Canadian life
- Convivium is now a new online spot to pause and reflect with its Sacred Spaces feature – a constantly updated collection of images that inspire thought and prayer
Convivium print subscribers will receive a special 'best of' print edition of the magazine by mail in January to mark our transition from a print to a digital outlet.
Convivium will continue to be a voice for the rightful role of faith and for people of faith in our pluralistic society. Won’t you join in by following Convivium on Facebook and Twitter, by subscribing to our free newsletter, by telling your friends about us, and by donating to the cause?
Cardus is a think tank dedicated to the renewal of North American social architecture. It conducts independent and original research, produces several periodicals, and regularly stages events with Senior Fellows and interested constituents across Canada and the U.S. To learn more, visit: www.cardus.ca and follow us on Twitter @cardusca.
Cardus - Director of Communications